Click above for a gallery of the Zap Alias
Zap's plans to build a factory in Kentucky have once again run into the harsh light of reality as the cost escalated and money has become scarce. The plant, originally projected to cost $84 million now has a price tag of up to $200 million. The state of Kentucky originally put up $48 million in tax breaks, but one of the main investors in Integrity Manufacturing, as the joint venture is known, has bailed out of the project. GE Capital had previously agreed to buy $125 million in bonds for the fa
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies