Porsche just introduced the Cayman GT4, with its 3.8-liter flat-six churning out 385 horsepower. But according to Evo, the German automaker is already looking at an even more hardcore GT4 RS.
2015 Geneva Motor Show
The Phiaro P75 Concept Cipher at the Geneva Motor Show is a project borne from Japanese engineers wanting to create their ultimate weekend car that could be at home at the track or on the road. The skeletal roadster packs 142 horsepower in a 1.5-liter four-cylinder sitting behind the driver.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX