Aston Martin isn't bringing the Vantage GT8 to the US, but at least you can play with the online configurator.
The configurator for the 2015 Land Rover Discovery Sport is now online, and it shows the pricing and available options for all three trim levels of this entry-level luxury CUV. Regardless of model, the Disco Sport comes with a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder and nine-speed automatic driving all four wheels.
We just got done driving the all-new, 2015 Nissan Murano and while you'll have to wait just a few more hours for our complete driving impressions, you can at least get online and build your very own example of Nissan's latest CUV, thanks to the company's new configurator.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX