Plus you can get the Technology Package. We've got all the option pricing right here.
The 2015 VW Golf SportWagen gets a little bigger on the outside but sheds weight and offers new standard features. Prices start at $21,395* for the base model with the 1.8-liter turbocharged four-cylinder and five-speed manual or $24,595 for the least expensive TDI model.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX