Toyota Cars & Trucks
Toyota is perhaps the global juggernaut to beat, producing scores of cars and trucks under several brands such as Lexus, Daihatsu and Hino. It's been a full-line automaker in the U.S. for decades and produces many of its vehicles, like the wildly popular Camry (in Kentucky) and some Tacomas (in San Antonio), stateside. Toyota's huge lead in hybrid vehicles is exemplified by the popular Prius line, and with the introduction of the subcompact C-HR, the company now sells a broad range of crossovers, including the RAV4 and the Highlander, and the 4Runner, Sequoia and Land Cruiser SUVs.
- 2019 Ram vs. Silverado vs. Ford F-150 compare
- North American Car, Utility, Truck of the Year
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Original Bullitt Mustang found after 40 years
- Mustang Shelby GT500 teased with 700+ HP
- Find and compare 2018 models