The LM's blistering run cut two seconds off the previous record.
As if the line lock feature on the 2017 Chevy Camaro ZL1 wasn't sweet enough, the way it was revealed was even better. Running up the hill at the 2016 Goodwood Festival of Speed, GM Global Lead for Product Development chief Mark Reuss stopped on the track, activated the function, and left the crowd "swaythed in factory rubber smoke" to quote the British announcers. The function is activated through the launch control menu when the car is in Track mode and the transmission is in Drive or first g
Aston Martin is keeping things fresh with the introduction of the DB9 GT at the Goodwood Festival of Speed. Now boasting 540 horsepower from its 6.0-liter V12, the model is meant to be the best DB9 yet. Meanwhile, the Rapide S and V8 Vantage also receive small updates for the 2016 model year.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX