Audi Cars & SUVs
Audi was once part of the Auto Union group of brands, but itâs currently one of the mainstays of the larger Volkswagen Group. Known for its engineering prowess, the company is responsible for certain powertrains and chassis types used throughout the larger group. Its signature technology is Quattro all-wheel drive, which is available or standard on nearly all of Audiâs products. The current range spans from the compact A3 all the way to the massive Q7 crossover, and the high-performance R8 sports car that highlights its historic link to Le Mans racing.
- 2019 Ram vs. Silverado vs. Ford F-150 compare
- North American Car, Utility, Truck of the Year
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Original Bullitt Mustang found after 40 years
- Mustang Shelby GT500 teased with 700+ HP
- Find and compare 2018 models