Ford Cars & Trucks
Ford needs no introduction. The company founded by Henry Ford is legendary for its Model T and the revolution it sparked in making cars affordable to the masses. The company also popularized the V8, and had a string of successes throughout its history, including the Mustang, which is still going strong. Ford makes a full line of cars, trucks and SUVs. The 2018 Mustang and Expedition were recently introduced, both redesigned. The Ford GT supercar represents the companyâs investment in gas-turbo engine technology, branded as EcoBoost. These engines can be found, in various sizes, throughout the lineup.
- 2019 Ram vs. Silverado vs. Ford F-150 compare
- North American Car, Utility, Truck of the Year
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Original Bullitt Mustang found after 40 years
- Mustang Shelby GT500 teased with 700+ HP
- Find and compare 2018 models