A Harley powered by batteries will put bugs in your teeth before 2021.
Electric motorcycles have come a long way in the past 45 years. A new book by Ted Dillard will tell the story of their rise, and how it intersects with technological innovation, renewable energy and motorsports. At least, it will if the Kickstarter campaign supporting it continues down a successful path.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX