This latest fatality brings the human toll of Takata's faulty airbag inflators to at least 100 injuries and 11 deaths.
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Aug 31, 2016
The National Transportation Safety Board's hazardous material team said in a statement "Initial indicators are that the materials were packaged properly."
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies