Court is requesting employee information and testimony related to false reporting of FCA sales.
Tesla Motors wasn't the only car company to close out March with an upbeat sales report. Ford enjoyed its best-selling March in ten years, the company said Friday. Other automakers reported sales growth that topped already-historic levels. Trucks and SUVs continued to be hot sellers.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX