An in-depth look at Ford's most powerful and power-dense naturally-aspirated engine ever.
Take a tour of the Porsche 911 engine factory in Zuffenhausen, Germany, as the company's flat-six mills are made in this video. The place is hypnotic in its efficiency to watch each part slowly come together to create these famously fantastic mills. Hardly any noise rises above the hum of the assembly line.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX