While trying to catch them all, he forgot to pay attention to the road.
Driving while one's attention is drawn elsewhere isn't a dilemma exclusive to modern motoring, but the issue is undoubtedly more problematic than ever before. If legislators, car companies, and smartphone designers can't come up with a viable solution, what's the real fix?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX