Many of the rescues could have been avoided.
Having trouble seeing while driving at night? It may not be your eyes. Headlights on most new cars are downright terrible, according to the findings of a new study. As a result, motorists aren't getting the illumination they need to see the road and avoid obstacles at night.
Google said Monday one of its self-driving cars bore at least some responsibility for an accident earlier this month that involved a bus in Mountain View, California. The collision represents the first time one of the company's autonomous vehicles has been at least partially responsible for a crash.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX