It's amazing to think that one of the Focus RS's biggest selling points may never have happened.
Dale Earnhardt Jr. moved up the NASCAR driver's rankings with a victory in the Coke Zero 400, but as the group of cars crossed the finish line, there was a massive crash behind him. The worst of the wrecks was from Austin Dillon who flipped into the catch fence but walked away.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX