US fuel consumption may "fall" to 7 million barrels a day by 2035 if EVs account for a third of new-car sales.
If you haven't noticed, it has been a little cheaper to fill up at the gas station for the last few weeks. According to the US Energy Information Administration, the current national average cost for a gallon of gasoline is $3.299. That's down about a nickel from the previous week and around seven cents lower than this time last year. It doesn't look like this is just a temporary blip either because there's a strong possibility that Saudi Arabia may compel OPEC for lower oil prices for the near
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX