Want to get your hands on the first new Corvette Grand Sport? Chevy and Barrett-Jackson are auctioning it off this weekend to benefit the Karmanos Cancer Institute at Wayne State.
Many people use the time around holidays as an opportunity to do something good for the world, whether buying gifts for needy children or volunteering time for a charity. Although, some significant acts of philanthropy take almost no work at all on your part, like donating a vehicle.
Portland, Oregon couple Eric Peterson and his wife Amity own ten exotic cars and, said Amity, they "didn't want the cars to sit." Instead of the random track day or regular trips to Cars 'n' Coffee, they started a project called Dream Drives for Kids, which brings ill youngsters to the Peterson garage and takes them for a ride in the car of their choice. The couple aims to take a new kid for a ride every week.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX