RAM Trucks & Vans
Ram Trucks emerged from the Dodge nameplate as its own standalone brand following the Fiat-Chrysler merger. Of course, Ram had a proud heritage before that, being the name of Dodge's full-size pickup from 1981 on. Along the way, it had a very high-profile redesign in 1994, sporting a look inspired by semitrucks, with a huge grille towering over lower fenders with integrated headlights. It was a coup in the truck world. After FCA spun off Ram, the brand expanded to include a range of trucks and vans, including the ProMaster and ProMaster City. Don't worry, the eponymous Ram truck is still around, in flavors from 1500 all the way up to the 5500 commercial chassis-cab models.
- 2019 Ram vs. Silverado vs. Ford F-150 compare
- North American Car, Utility, Truck of the Year
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Original Bullitt Mustang found after 40 years
- Mustang Shelby GT500 teased with 700+ HP
- Find and compare 2018 models