Yes, there's lots of smoke, close calls, and high speed drifts.
The latest entry in the Need for Speed franchise is just says away from release, and the official trailer shows some of the exciting, driving action. Not only is the game packed with the usual assortment of high-performance cars, but Ken Block is one of real-life stars with his Mustang Hoonicorn.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!