It seems General Motors can't go more than a few weeks without issuing a major recall. Since the initial ignition lock recall on February 10, over 25 million vehicles have been recalled for defects.
It was about the same time the first iPhone launched, back in 2007, that Cadillac began looking toward the future of in-car connectivity. After 4 years of research and development, Cadillac has started to show off the fruits of their labor with a new MyFord Touch competitor named CUE (Cadillac User Experience).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX