It seems General Motors can't go more than a few weeks without issuing a major recall. Since the initial ignition lock recall on February 10, over 25 million vehicles have been recalled for defects.
- Kyle Thibaut
- Nov 18, 2011
It was about the same time the first iPhone launched, back in 2007, that Cadillac began looking toward the future of in-car connectivity. After 4 years of research and development, Cadillac has started to show off the fruits of their labor with a new MyFord Touch competitor named CUE (Cadillac User Experience).
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models