"She Blinded Me With Science"
"What do you think about the Chevrolet Volt?" It's a question we get asked all the time. For most of us, the answer is, "I'm anxious to check it out." The staff of Consumer Reports' Automotive Test Center can offer more substantive replies. General Motors drove two Volts out to CR's Connecticut test facility and let the magazine's experts give the extended-range EVs a thorough study. Jake Fisher provides a succinct video overview of the Volt and comes away impressed with the promise the Volt sho
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX