Toyota FT-86 Concept - Click above for high-res image gallery
The crew from Japan's BestCar magazine have apparently taken the initial pics of the Toyota FT-86 concept and grafted a unique nose, rear fascia and wheels onto ToMoCo's new sports coupe, and while the result is less-than-fetching, the accompanying report offers a pseudo-confirmation of what's been suspected all along.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX