The Porsche 918 Spyder was never intended to go drifting around the snow and ice in Finland. However, with the aid of a set of studded snow tires, the supercar looks fantastic doing it.
Studded Snow Tire
Studded snow tires are a rarity in the US today. Many drivers opt for all-season tires for the entire winter, and those that don't generally buy studless snow tires. In many states, studded tires are only permitted during a specific period of the year or even only when the road is snow-covered because they cause added wear to bare roads. But Finnish tiremaker Nokian thinks it has created the perfect solution.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX