Blame it on our Rust Belt sensibilities, but we can't think of anything cooler than rally cars racing full-bore around a steel mill. The video after the jump is about as heavy metal as it gets, and the gritty action is coming to your television in a new Speed TV series called Battle Cross. The steel mill pilot shown here – airs on November 17 at 10 pm Eastern. That's this Thursday, kids, so set your DVR now, or ask your parents for permission to stay up late.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX