Yesterday, we reported on a man in Ohio who was ticketed for holding a sign alerting other motorists of a DUI checkpoint. Apparently, the French take their speed cameras every bit as seriously as we take drunk driving. The local prosecutor in the Aveyron department of France is charging 10 people for documenting the locations of speed enforcement areas on a Facebook group, and the move is causing a heap of controversy.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX