Nevermind the fact that Bentley hasn't built anything resembling a real production sports car since W.O. was running things – and back then sports cars were inspired by locomotives rather than jets. Still, the Volkswagen-owned luxury marque intends to bring just such a concept to the Paris show next month, according to Car and Driver.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX