Nevermind the fact that Bentley hasn't built anything resembling a real production sports car since W.O. was running things – and back then sports cars were inspired by locomotives rather than jets. Still, the Volkswagen-owned luxury marque intends to bring just such a concept to the Paris show next month, according to Car and Driver.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Speed 8 Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!