How does fifty-five grand for 580 horsepower sound? Probably not as good as the 2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 at full scream.
We may have a clearer picture of what the Toyota FT-86 / Scion FR-S will bring to the table when the production version finally arrives. A few scans of a purported Toyota training manual on the vehicle have made their way into the hands of the internet via the FT86Club.com forum.
The Chelfing Razzle is just one in a parade of heinously dated-looking cars available to buyers in its home market of China. There's really nothing particularly interesting to report about the car itself, which the automaker describes as a blend of "Japanese style and Italian reliability, giving you the edge in the city," but a perusal of the spec sheet gives us some insight as to where Chelfing stands on the matter of female drivers. You'll find what we're talking about under the car's "safety"
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX