No, Land Rover's Range Rover hybrids can't drive on water. But they can survive some hardcore conditions. The hybrids are about half way through an intense "Silk Road" voyage from London to Mumbai and are surviving quite nicely, thank you very much.
To paraphrase the old Sally Field line from the Oscars: they liked 'em. They really liked 'em. With BMW set to unveil its first two plug-ins under its "i" badge within the next 12 months or so (the i3 is due in late 2013, the i8 in the first half of 2014), journalists from Car Magazine and UK's Autocar recently had the chance to go for some test drives.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino