A Jaguar F-Type R Coupe is capable of hitting 186 miles per hour. The new Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 is estimated to top out at 170, while the BMW M5 is electronically limited to 155 mph. All impressive figures, and all of them would lose in a top-speed race to this remote-controlled car.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Rc Bullet Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!