"Many Porsche owners like the Beetle. The Beetle is a very good car and it looks like a Porsche a little bit," according to Akira Nakai, the man at the helm of Japanese tuning house RAUH-Welt Begriff. "It is similar, but a Beetle is not a Porsche, so we made a completely new design for this Beetle."
Rauh Welt Begriff
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX