It was revealed in July that the BMW i3 would start at $41,350 (before incentives but not including the $925 destination fee). What BMW didn't say at the time was how much the gas-powered engine version would be. Now we know: $45,300. That means the fossil-fuel comfort blanket will be a $3,950 upgrade (or, maybe, it'll be $3,850, since the base price for the range-extender is also listed as $45,200 somewhere in the depths of BMW's too-long press release, available below). The cost for the SAE Co
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX