Like many other automakers in Europe, Nissan has created a special marketing badge to identify the least polluting vehicles across its range which will be used both in Europe and Japan. The chosen name is Pure Drive, which I think is one of the least imaginative on the market. Sibling company Renault's ECO2 label is more fun, as is its TV spot. As we have mentioned here, the "green label" is usually applied to a company's least powerful models that also have higher gear ratios, low-rolling resis
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies