If you caught this week's episode of Top Gear, you'll have witnessed the ever affable James May waxing on about how the Range Rover Evoque was designed with input from Victoria Beckham. Now it seems the British celeb, who was recently appointed a sort of creative director for Range Rover, is to receive her own special edition of the compact luxury sport-ute.
Real Madrid superstar and English soccer football hero David Beckham has lost his second BMW in just six months. In the latest heist, his armored BMW X-5, which was fitted with the latest in high-tech security features (including an ignition requiring a unique ID code to start the engine), was lifted from a shopping mall parking garage near Madrid.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX