The old wisdom when it came to the Porsche lineup was that the Boxster and Cayman needed to be kept in line so as not to encroach on even the lower end of the 911 range. But with the latest versions of the compact roadster and coupe, that logic has gone out the window. Especially with the introduction of the latest GTS models (pictured above). But that's not the end of the story.
Porsche Cayenne E Hybrid
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!