For those of you who may have face-planted from a stray cord at a publicly accessible electric vehicle charging station, you'll now have a place to air your grievances. As if the plug-in vehicle driving contingent wasn't Yelped-up enough, folks can now "rate" their local charging station.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX