Peugeot's naming convention might not be all that exciting, but it does come up with some tantalizing vehicle designs. What we see here is the 2012 Peugeot 2008 Concept, which is going into production next year. The new subcompact crossover will slot below the Peugeot 3008 CUV.
Peugeot 2008 Concept
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Sep 14, 2012
The Peugeot Urban Crossover Concept (UCC) unveiled at the Beijing Motor Show earlier this year has morphed into the 2008 Concept that will be unveiled at the Paris Motor Show in a couple of weeks. Essentially a way for young urbanites to get the things they love about the 208 hatchback but with crossover height and functionality, the 2008 Concept is a thinly veiled preview of what we'll see next year when it goes into production.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models