2010 Toyota Prius – Click above for high-res image gallery
Toyota has, once again, failed to shake the long-looming hybrid patent infringement case brought forth by Paice LLC. In this latest development, a U.S. International Trade Commission judge dismissed Toyota's bid to end the lawsuit, continuing a trend. Toyota has long argued that the suit filed by Paice is invalid and should be dismissed, but the courts have routinely ruled otherwise. An earlier court ruling forced Toyota to pay royalties for several of its vehicles which encroach upon hybrid pat
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX