You don't need a membership to fill your fossil-fuel-powered car at a gas station, so it is kind of odd that you need to belong to a particular club to juice up at some EV charging stations. The Open Charge Alliance (OCA) went public today with the message that plug-in vehicle drivers deserve better.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX