Just the other day, Nissan released an image showing all of its cars you can drive in Gran Turismo, with one little mystery hiding in the bottom right corner: a draped shape with the date June 10, 2014 – suggesting that it would reveal its Vision Gran Turismo on that date. Well, if you look at that calendar you'll realize that June 10 came and went yesterday, and Nissan didn't reveal the car.
Nissan Vision Gran Turismo Concept
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX