We brought you initial pics and details last week, and today, SEAT made it all official in London where factory Touring Car drivers James Thompson (WTCC) and Jason Plato (BTCC) pulled the checkered cover off the all-new Leon Cupra.
The new SEAT Leon Cupra has broken cover, and it's a looker. Powered by a 2.0T FSI making in excess of 240 horsepower, the new Cupra makes the run to 62 mph in 6.4 seconds. Visually, it's enough to make you wish SEAT was available here in the States -- something that will never happen because the brand would cannibalize VW and Audi sales in a big way.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies