Hyundai and Rhys Millen are prepared to take on the U.S. Rallycross field thanks to a 500 horsepower Korean monster machine. Millen, a Pikes Peak class record holder, will run the car in rounds two and three of the Rallycross championship. The races will take place at New Jersey Motorsports Park on October 2-3 and November 6-7.
New Jersey Motorsports Park
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX