Nearly two weeks ago, we reported news of a "quality assessment" issue with the 2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 that was holding up deliveries and further production. We checked in with Chevrolet spokesman Monte Doran today to get some clarification on where things stand with the 580-horsepower coupe after being alerted by a reader that Camaro5 forum members with the car on order are growing increasingly frustrated with the delay, seemingly unable to get a clear status update on the fate of their vehi
GM Inside News has obtained a letter from Russel Clark, Director of Marketing for Chevrolet small cars, small utilities and performance cars, to dealers informing them that shipments of all 2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 produced to date are being held by General Motors for a "quality assessment."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX