Until reality sets in, we'll settle for this report about Mitsubishi building what can only be described as one super plug-in hybrid. The Japanese automaker, per UK's Autocar, is working on a version of the Lancer Evolution that would take on the Nissan GT-R.
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Hybrid
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX