Until the day when we can see a production version of the Lexus LF-LC Concept, we'll just make do with seeing the sleek two-door in different colors for now. After first showing us the car in a Candy Apple Red color at the Detroit Auto Show, Lexus has brought its LF-LC Blue (in a deep ocean blue) from Down Under to LA.
Lf Lc Blue
Lexus has chosen the Australian International Motor Show to unveil the second iteration of its LF-LC concept car. This version is called the LF-LC Blue, and is a followup to the original LF-LC that debuted in Detroit earlier this year. As you might expect, the car is shod in a color called 'Opal Blue,' and is inspired by the semi-precious opal stone found in the Australian Outback.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX