With each passing day, our lives become more intertwined with the latest sporting machine from Lexus. Previously contained only through still photography, the Lexus LS TMG Edition has now been captured by a video camera: The 641-horsepower sport sedan was seen in its native habitat, which is stalking the twists and turns of Germany's Nürburgring.
Lexus Ls Tmg
Lexus fans are abuzz over the sight of a potential new LS-based super sedan, and details about the mystery machine are leaking out across the intertubes. The folks at AutoGuide have somehow managed to get shots of the Nürburgring-running prototype parked in a garage along witha a conveniently displayed spec sheet which gives us a lot more information about the sporty four door shown testing on the 'Ring.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!