As we reported in May, the Kia Sedona minivan will skip the 2013 model year while its replacement is readied for market. A Kia spokesman tells Edmunds Inside Line that the company still considers the minivan segment important and that the current Sedona should continue to be available through 2012.
Gullwing doors... they're not just for SLS AMG owners or Back to the Future fans anymore. Kia is bringing its KV7 crossover concept to the 2011 Detroit Auto Show, and the ingress/egress on it looks to be pretty simple. This is very clearly just the rendering of the concept vehicle, and we'd bet a pair of DeLorean-themed Nikes that nothing with these doors or interior finish enters production. However, the KV7 could offer some subtle styling clues as to the future of Kia's crossover design langua
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX