Jim Wangers' 1969 Pontiac GTO Judge – Click above for high-res image gallery
The Pontiac GTO is a muscle car legend. As the car that's most often credited with kicking off the trend of putting the biggest available engine in the smallest available body, the praise and adoration are well-deserved. Despite the reality that the Goat wasn't always the fastest ride available, Pontiac's performer was an instant hit and it carried that momentum through the early 1970s.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies