Jim Wangers' 1969 Pontiac GTO Judge – Click above for high-res image gallery
The Pontiac GTO is a muscle car legend. As the car that's most often credited with kicking off the trend of putting the biggest available engine in the smallest available body, the praise and adoration are well-deserved. Despite the reality that the Goat wasn't always the fastest ride available, Pontiac's performer was an instant hit and it carried that momentum through the early 1970s.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX