The constant churn at General Motors' U.S. marketing organization continues with the hiring of former Hyundai marketing vice president, Chris Perry (right), to run marketing for the Chevrolet brand. Perry follows former top Hyundai marketing chief Joel Ewanick over to GM just five months after replacing him as the head of marketing at the Korean automaker. Perry is the fourth marketing executive chosen to run Chevrolet in the past 13 months.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX