The constant churn at General Motors' U.S. marketing organization continues with the hiring of former Hyundai marketing vice president, Chris Perry (right), to run marketing for the Chevrolet brand. Perry follows former top Hyundai marketing chief Joel Ewanick over to GM just five months after replacing him as the head of marketing at the Korean automaker. Perry is the fourth marketing executive chosen to run Chevrolet in the past 13 months.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!