Based on a label on a test car, the Hyundai Genesis Coupe appears to be getting a 3.3-liter turbocharged engine, eight-speed automatic and all-wheel drive for its next generation.
Hyundai Hnd 9 Concept
Hyundai has unwrapped the HND-9 Sports Coupe Concept at the 2013 Seoul Motor Show. The design study is intended to give the world a glimpse at what Hyundai has planned for the look of its future products – an evolution of the automaker's current Fluidic Sculpture design language.
Hyundai has dropped a couple of rendered looks at its forthcoming HND-9 luxury sports coupe concept, which will debut at the 2013 Seoul Motor Show. While full details probably won't be released until then, the Korean automaker has said the butterfly-doored machine will bow with a direct-injection, turbocharged 3.3-liter V6 engine good for around 365 horsepower. The mill is bolted to an eight-speed automatic transmission and puts its grunt to the rear tires. While the doors are pure showcar theat
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!