The Huet Brothers original HB Special, released three years ago, was based on the aging mechanicals of a Triumph TR6. The new HB Coupe should have stronger bones: it starts its life as a BMW 1 Series Coupe.
Don't believe anyone who tells you "they don't build 'em like they used to." Not even us. Because they do, in fact, build them even better, with the benefit of a century's worth of automotive development. Styling, however, is a matter of taste, and beauty is in the proverbial eye of the beholder. So you could certainly make the case that cars were more beautiful back in the day.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX